The Notification Summary gives the user the ability to see all SMS messages, emails, and push notifications that are sent to visitors, contractors, employees, or any other recipient set up in WhosOnLocation. These can be notifications for guest sign-ins, triggers, kiosk notifications, induction expiries, or any number of other automatic and manual notifications and messages sent by the system.
The Notification Summary displays the past 13 months worth of notifications broken down per month, and can be filtered by location. By clicking on a month, you can see a detailed view of the notifications for that month or extend the time period to any custom amount of time.
Notification report fields
There are many fields you can use to search and display in the Notification Report:
- Sent - The date and time the notification was sent, can be used to filter results
- Method - How the notification was sent. Email, Push, or SMS, and can be used to filter results
- Type - Notification type, can be used to filter results
- Employee Name - The name of the employee that received the notification if applicable
- Recipient - The email address or phone number the notification was sent to
- Guest Type - The type of person the notification was sent about if applicable. Either visitor, pre-registered visitor, or contractor, and can be used to filter results
- Guest Name - The name of the person the notification was sent about if applicable.
- Credits Used - Number of credits used if a SMS message was sent
- Status - Shows whether or not the notification was sent successfully
The View Info button is used to get an overview of the notification which was sent including queued time and exact sending time.