Photo capture is a great way to give added security to employees, contractors, and visitors signing in to your location. Before your computer will take photos, you will need to allow your browser to access the web camera.
Supported browsers include Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Before you start
These steps must be completed before you can set up your browser to access your web camera:
- Photo capture has been enabled for the location
- There's a web-camera installed on the computer
Set up the camera
- Go to Tools > Sign In/Out Manager.
- Click Visitor Sign In.
The next steps depend on the browser you are using, they should only need to be completed once. Your internet browser should remember the settings you are about to apply for all future photo capture events. If your history is cleared at any point you may need to re-apply these steps.
- Select the camera to share.
- Select the checkbox to save these settings.
- Click Allow.