As the kiosk login email address is not necessarily a real email address, we are not able to send a 'reset password' link to the email address. Instead, the kiosk password is set up in the kiosk settings when creating the kiosk in WhosOnLocation.
When you want to change the password for your kiosk, update it in your kiosk settings.
To change your password:
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to the location.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks from the left-hand menu.
- Click View next to the kiosk.
- Click the padlock next to your password.
- Enter the new password in the Password field.
- Re-enter your password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save and Close.
You will then be able to log in to your kiosk using the login email and password set up in these settings.