There are two ways to have your learners (contractors and/or employees) complete an eLearning induction course:
- Send a link inviting them to the course (see the Sending your WOL eLearning Course to Learners article)
- Complete the course using an induction kiosk you have set up on-site.
You can use a Windows PC with a keyboard and mouse, with or without a touchscreen-enabled screen, a Windows Tablet, a Mac, or an iPad for your induction kiosk.
Locate the induction kiosk in a convenient, quiet place onsite where learners can sit and go through the eLearning course.
In the following articles we walk you through the six set up steps:
- Step 1: Add an induction kiosk
- Step 2: Configure the induction kiosk settings
- Step 3: Configure the induction kiosk mode
- Step 4: Configure the induction kiosk status notifications
- Step 5: Configure the induction kiosk contractor help option
- Step 6: Customize your induction kiosk with your brand
- Induction kiosk FAQs