How it works
Choose who will receive help requests from contractors when they have issues signing in on your kiosk.
When a contractor is attempting to sign in, but their name is not found, a Help button appears for them to request assistance.
If a contractor signs in and sees a message that their name was not found, they can select Help.
They'll then have two options to choose from:
- I can’t find my name – their name cannot be found because they have not been approved to sign into this location. They can either try again (in case they spelled their name wrong) or ask to be contacted.
- I'd like to speak with someone – If there are recipients set up, the contractor can enter their cell phone number or email address to be contacted.
They enter their chosen contact details, tap Contact Me, and are presented with a confirmation page that times out after 20 seconds. If no notification recipients are set up in your settings, then the contractor will be given the location’s contact phone number.
If you do not have any contacts set up, they will be given the location’s phone number.
Update kiosk settings
In the kiosk settings, the Contractor Help tab will only show in the Notifications tab if you have contractors selected in the kiosk Mode tab. It will not appear for inter-zone kiosks.
To access contractor help for existing kiosks:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks.
- Click View next to your kiosk.
- Select the Notifications tab, then select the Contractor Help tab.
- Set up the recipients who will be notified when a contractor requests help on this kiosk.
- Click Save and Close.
Set up recipient notifications
You can send notifications by email and text to up to three employees and one non-employee.
Set the employees in the Send to this employee field and the non-employee under the Send to this non-employee field.
For each recipient, you can select Send Notification via Email and Send Notification via Text (SMS). The recipient’s email or cell phone number appears next to each option.
The notification recipient will receive either an email or SMS notification, depending on the type selected:
- Text (SMS)