When a delivery is entered into MRI OnLocation using deliveries, whether through a kiosk or Sign In/Out Manager, it is recorded in the deliveries report.
To access this report, go to Reporting > Deliveries Report.
The default report displays information for all deliveries to one location, you can filter this report to narrow the results displayed:
- Location – The location where the deliveries were recorded.
- Packages – Whether the delivery was a single package or multiple packages.
- Delivery Type – The type of item being delivered.
- Keyword Search – To search for specific words in the report, e.g. names or tracking numbers.
The details included in the reports:
- Date – The date and time the delivery was recorded.
- Employee Received – The individual receiving the delivery, if a single package.
- Packages – Either single or multiple packages.
- Delivery Type – The type of item delivered.
- Signature Required – Whether or not a signature was required for receipt of the delivery.
- Sender – Optional field listing who the delivery was from.
- Tracking Number – Options field listing the delivery’s tracking number.
Click Export Report to save a copy. You can choose to export it as a CSV file or as a PDF.