Learn how to update your account's billing details. You must have the Account Owner user role to access these settings.
To enter or edit your billing details:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Billing Details from the left-hand menu.
You can update the following fields:
- Select a Plan - This will only show if you're still in your trial period. Select the plan for your location from the drop-down menu. If you're unsure what plan you should be on, select Unsure. If you want to enter your billing details before your trial ends, keep your plan on Trial.
- Legal Organization Name - Your organization's legal name. This defaults to the account name but can be changed if this is not the name used for billing.
- Contact Person Name - The name of the person we will contact for billing-related queries.
- Phone Number - The phone number of the contact person.
- Email Address - The email address of the contact person.
- Address - The address used for billing.
- Billing Post/Zip Code - The post or zip code for the billing address.
- (US, AU, Canada only) State/Province - The state or province the location is located in.
- Country - The country for the billing address. If you select Australia, additional fields will appear.
- (AU only) Australia Business Number (ABN) - The ABN for the organization.
- (AU only) Are you GST registered in Australia? - Select Yes or No.
- Reference or Purchase Number - The reference for any billing.
- Any additional comments or questions? - If you have a question about billing or comments about your account or billing information, you can include that in this field.
Once you have finished entering your billing details, click Send Billing Information. This will send these billing details to our support and accounts teams to review and action accordingly.