How it works
The Sign In/Out Managers are the users in your account that manage the flow of people into and out of your location. Staff with this role are generally receptionists or security teams but it could be assigned to anyone that needs to help manage people movements.
When you are sharing a location with multiple organizations, you may require a shared reception desk to manage the visitors to multiple tenants within the building. The MRI OnLocation multi-tenant Sign In/Out Manager feature can help you do this.
Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Managers in one account are able to access the Sign In/Out Manager functions of any other account, which has granted access to the original account, in order to manage the visitors for the entire location.
To be a Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Manager, you must have the correct user role assigned. The role is assigned by an Administrator.
There are three levels of Sign In/Out Manager user role:
- Global – allows the user to access the Sign In/Out Manager for all locations in their organization.
- Limited – an Administrator chooses select locations within the organization that the user can access.
- Multi-Tenant – an Administrator chooses select locations in other organizations' accounts that the user can access.
There are two prerequisites to assigning the Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Manager user role:
- You must have requested access to another OnLocation account from a location in your account.
- The user must already have the Sign In/Out Manager user role assigned for the same location.
Once you have the Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Manager user role assigned, you can then switch between accounts in the Sign In/Out Manager.
When the Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Manager user role has been assigned, a drop-down menu will appear beside the account name on the left of the toolbar. Multi-Tenant Sign In/Out Managers can click on this drop-down menu to display a list of accounts who have granted access to their Sign In/Out Manager.
Selecting an account from this list will take the user to that account's Sign In/Out Manager screen where they can do anything that a Sign In/Out Manager user for that account has access to.