Once you have enabled the OnSentry integration, start adding OnSentry users to your account.
You can set up employees and/or contractors as OnSentry users. All they need is an email address or cellphone number entered against their MRI OnLocation profile for you to send them an OnSentry code.
An OnSentry code will not be active until it is sent to the OnSentry user. If they attempt to use a code that has not been activated, OnSentry will crash.
Add OnSentry users
A OnSentry user for a location must first have access to that location; for employees this means either their home location or global roaming rights to that location; for contractors this means the location must be enabled in their location permissions. They can then be added as a OnSentry user in that location.
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select OnSentry.
- Select Add OnSentry Employee or Add OnSentry Contractor.
- Search for a user's name. Only people with access to that location will be found.
- Select the user's name.
- Click Add Employee or Add Contractor.
The user will appear in the list of OnSentry users for that location. You can remove access by clicking Remove next to their name or using the Run an Action menu.
Send OnSentry codes
Before an OnSentry user can log in they must have received their OnSentry code, each code is unique to the user. The unique code will be used for each location the OnSentry user is added against.
To send a user or multiple users their OnSentry code, from the OnSentry section of a location:
- Select the users by ticking the checkboxes on the right of their names.
- Click the Run an Action Menu.
- Select Send Code to User.
- Select a Method, either via Email or via Text. Please make sure that the details for the chosen method are set up in the selected users' profiles.
- Click Run Action.
The OnSentry users will receive their code via the selected method:
- If sent by email, they will receive some instructions around OnSentry, what it is used for, and their code.
- If sent by text, they will receive their OnSentry code with no instructions; we suggest providing instructions prior to sending the code via text.