Run the report
Use this report to track the acknowledgment notices presented during sign in/out and any responses to them. You can view notices from any location, but you can only view results from one acknowledgment notice at a time.
To run the report:
- Go to Reporting > Acknowledgment Notice Reports.
- Choose your location at the top of the page.
- Select the status of your notice:
Current - Acknowledgment notices which are currently being presented
Archived - Acknowledgment notices which have been archived and are no longer being presented
- Select your notice. Only notices with the selected status will appear.
- If you'd like to filter by a specific period, choose the dates.
- If you are searching for responses from a particular person, enter this in the keyword search field and hit enter.
All responses to the selected acknowledgment notices will be generated in the report.
- Submitted - The date and time that the notice was responded to.
- Notice Name - The name of the acknowledgment notice.
- Responder Name - The person who responded to the notice.
- Response - The response which was submitted.
- Response Message - The responder's message if additional information was entered.
- Notice Frequency - How often the notice is displayed to the audience.
- Notice Audience - If the responder is an employee, contractor, or visitor.
- Location - The location the responder signed into or out of where they were displayed the acknowledgment Notice.
Export the report
Click Export Report as CSV to export a copy of your report.
The CSV file will show all possible fields for that report, including columns that are not currently visible.