This report is used to keep track of the acknowledgement notices presented on sign in and out and any responses to them. You can view the reports for notices from any location and you can only view results from one acknowledgement notice at a time.
Select your acknowledgement notice
Choose your Location or All Locations at the top of the page, then use the filters in grey to see result for your notice.
- Select the status of your notice
Current - Acknowledgement Notices which are currently being presented
Archived - Acknowledgement Notices which have been archived and are no longer being presented
- Select your notice, only notices with the selected status will appear.
- If you are searching for responses from a particular person, enter this in the Keyword Search field.
- Click Search.
All responses to the selected Acknowledgement Notices will be generated in the report.
- Submitted - The date and time the notice was responded to.
- Notice Name - The name of the Acknowledgement Notice.
- Responder Name - The name of the person who responded to the notice.
- Response - The response which was submitted.
- Response Message - If a response required additional information, the additional response which was entered.
- Notice Frequency - How often the notice is displayed to the audience.
- Notice Audience - If the responder is an employee, contractor, or visitor.
- Location - The location the responder signed into or out of where they were displayed the Acknowledgement Notice.
You can export the report you are currently viewing to a CSV file using the green Export Report as CSV button.
The CSV file will show all possible fields for that report including columns that are not currently being viewed.