View a report showing the responses to acknowledgment notices. You must have the Reports Manager user role to access this report.
Run the report
Use this report to track the acknowledgment notices presented during sign in/out and any responses to them. You can view notices from any location, but you can only view results from one acknowledgment notice at a time.
To run the report:
- Go to Reporting > Acknowledgment Notice Reports.
- Choose your location at the top of the page.
- Select the status of your notice:
Current - Acknowledgment notices which are currently being presented
Archived - Acknowledgment notices which have been archived and are no longer being presented
- Select your notice. Only notices with the selected status will appear.
- If you'd like to filter by a specific period, choose the dates.
- If you are searching for responses from a particular person, enter this in the keyword search field.
- Click Search.
All responses to the selected acknowledgment notices will be generated in the report.
- Submitted - The date and time that the notice was responded to.
- Notice Name - The name of the acknowledgment notice.
- Responder Name - The person who responded to the notice.
- Response - The response which was submitted.
- Response Message - The responder's message if additional information was entered.
- Notice Frequency - How often the notice is displayed to the audience.
- Notice Audience - If the responder is an employee, contractor, or visitor.
- Location - The location the responder signed into or out of where they were displayed the acknowledgment Notice.
Export the report
Click Export Report as CSV to export a copy of your report.
The CSV file will show all possible fields for that report, including columns that are not currently visible.