How it works
This tab allows you to connect your data sources to a sync profile. Each of the connectors are unique to a sync profile.
If you have multiple data sources, you can run each of these through the same sync profile using the same headers and rules, or you can run each data source through a separate sync profile.
You do not need to run the same data through multiple sync profiles.
There are three methods you can use to connect your data Microsoft Online, PowerShell Active Directory export, and the HTTP PUT method.
Manage your sync profile connectors
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Enabled Integrations tab.
- Click Manage Settings next to SyncPortal.
- Click Settings next to your sync profile.
- Select the Connectors tab.
- Select the relevant connector: AzureAD/Office365, PowerShell AD, HTTP PUT.
Microsoft Online Connector
The cloud-based user identity and authentication service Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) can be synchronized to MRI OnLocation using an Azure Automation Runbook.
PowerShell Active Directory export
Active Directory (AD) is an employee directory service implemented by Microsoft for Windows domain networks. It is included in most Windows Server operating systems.
With HTTP PUT you can sync most employee databases with OnLocation using a third-party application.
Data can be imported to this profile as a PUT method to our secure HTTPS endpoint. Data can be uploaded as text/csv, application/json or application/xml and should be set in the Content-Type header.
This is an SSL-only API and is authenticated using basic authentication. The authenticate header takes the API key as the username and the password is not used.
- URL - Where the information is sent.
- HTTP METHOD - Use PUT method to upload the data.
- Basic Auth Username - API Key needs to be entered as the Username for the basic authentication header.
- Required Headers - The Content-Type header needs to be set to the format of the uploaded data, we support text/csv, application/json or application/xml.