What you can search for
Search covers the following areas. The results you see will depend on your user role:
- OnLocation features and settings
- People - any employees, contractors, and visitors entered into OnLocation
- Help Center articles
If you search for a feature you don't have access to, you won't see any results in the feature and settings section. You'll only see Help Center results.
Any employee who only has permission to access OnLocation can search for your organization's employees or their own frequent or pre-registered visitors.
Global search is a useful tool for users still learning how to navigate the product. It also provides a quick way to locate your employees or contractors, perfect for organizations with many people in the system.
- Click on the search icon in the header.
- Enter a keyword, then click Search. Use the filter if you'd like to narrow down the type of results.
- Click on the result that matches what you're looking for.