Use the myMRI Client Portal to raise support cases and track the progress of your open cases.
About the portal
OnLocation clients can use the myMRI Client Portal to raise new cases, update current cases, and view their case history. There are knowledge articles, videos, and product documentation for other MRI products, but OnLocation’s resources remain in the Help Center.
You'll need a login to access the portal. If you haven't received an email with your login credentials, contact our support team.
Access the portal
To get to the portal quickly, bookmark this URL: https://mymri.force.com/MyMRI/s/login/
There are two additional ways to access the portal:
- From the Help Center, click myMRI Client Portal in the header, then click Log in to the portal.
- From the MRI website, click MyMRI in the header
Raise a support case in the portal
- Log in to the myMRI Client Portal.
- Scroll down to the Open Cases section, then click New Support Case.
- Select OnLocation as the product, then click Next.
- Select the case type, then click Next. The two case types that are relevant on OnLocation are:
Application issue - any issues while using OnLocation, kiosks, mobile apps, or the Contractor Portal.
Password reset - if you need help resetting your password.
- Select the urgency level: Low, Medium, or High.
- Enter a subject. This should summarize the issue you're having.
- Describe the issue you're experiencing. Please make sure you provide as much detail as you can, including any technical information like your hardware and browser.
- Leave the Database Name field empty. This field is not relevant to OnLocation.
- (Optional) Enter a client tracking number if your organization wants to track the case using an internal reference number.
- Click Next.
- Add any email addresses that you would like copied in. You can add up to six addresses.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Upload any files that will assist our support team in answering your case, then click Next.
- Click Close.
Your case will now display on the portal homepage in the list of your open cases. You'll receive an email confirming that your case has been received.
Next step: View your support case history anytime by going to Cases & Contacts in the portal header, then clicking Cases.