Update any of the details or questions in your questionnaire. If the questionnaire already has submissions, the questionnaire will automatically be cloned as a new version. You'll need to publish the questionnaire once you've made your changes.
If you have a trigger set up based on the questionnaire, your trigger will be automatically updated and linked to the new questionnaire. However, if you add a new question or answer option, you may need to update the trigger rules.
To edit a questionnaire:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Questionnaire Manager.
- Select the Custom Questionnaires tab.
- Click Manage next to the questionnaire.
- (For a published questionnaire only) Click Continue.
- To update the questionnaire name, audience, or frequency, click Update Questionnaire Details.
- Update the details, then click Save.
- To update an existing question, click Edit next to the question. Update the details, then click Save and Close.
- To add a new question, click Add Question.
- Select the Not Published status.
- Click Publish Questionnaire, then click Confirm.
- (Optional) Check your trigger to make sure the rules are set up correctly.