Learn how to assign the Reports Manager user role. You need the Administrator user role to access these settings.
There are two levels of permission for this role:
- Global – access reports for all locations in your account
- Limited – access reports for only those locations assigned to them
To assign the Reports Manager user role to another employee:
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Click Manage Roles next to the employee you want to assign this role to.
- Select Reports User using the checkbox.
- If the employee has restricted access, select Limited then choose the location.
- Click Assign Roles.
Once they have the Reports Manager user role, they can access reports from the Reporting menu.