If you already have an account and location set up, you can add additional locations from the Locations screen. Any new locations will need to choose a new pricing plan.
To add a new location:
- Go to Locations > Manage locations.
- Click Add New Location.
- Click Continue to confirm.
- Add the location name. This is the name that your organization uses when referring to the location, for example, head office, call center.
- Select the country it is located in.
- Enter the physical address.
- Enter the postcode or ZIP code. This is a series of letters and/or digits used to sort mail.
- Enter the main contact phone number.
- (Optional) Add an external ID.
- Select the time zone.
- Choose a date format: mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy.
- Choose a time format: 24 hour or AM/PM format.
- (Optional) Select a location group. Assigning locations to groups makes it easier to find locations when you have many locations set up.
- Select a primary function for your location. If this location serves multiple functions, select Mixed Functions.
- (Optional) Add a location description.
- Click Save.
The Account Owner will receive an email from the WhosOnLocation accounts team confirming that a new location has been added. They need to choose a pricing plan for the new location.