If you already have an account and location set up, you can add additional locations from the locations screen. Any new locations will need to be signed up to a pricing plan.
To add a new location:
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click Add New Location.
- Click Continue to confirm.
- Add the location name. This is the name that your organization uses when referring to the location, e.g. head office, call center.
- Select the country it is located in.
- Enter the physical address.
- Enter the postcode or ZIP code. This is a series of letters and/or digits appended to a postal address to sort mail.
- Enter the main contact phone number.
- (Optional) Add an external ID.
- Select the time zone. The time is recorded for a lot of activities in WhosOnLocation so setting the correct time zone is essential for accurate record keeping.
- Choose a date format: mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy.
- Choose a time format: 24 hour or AM/PM format.
- (Optional) Select a location group. Assigning locations to groups makes it easier to find locations when you have a lot of locations set up. You can also use groups when running the People Presence report.
- Select a primary function. This field is used by WhosOnLocation to gain a greater understanding of where our service is being used. If this location serves multiple functions select Mixed Functions.
- (Optional) Add a location description.
- Click Save.
The Account Owner will receive an email letting them know a new location has been added to your account. They will need to confirm the pricing plan for the new location.