Learn how to make a location inactive. You need the Administrator user role to access these settings.
Any location without any linked employees can be made inactive. The change will show on your next monthly invoice.
To make a location inactive:
- Go to Locations, then click Manage Locations.
- Find the location you want to make inactive. If there are any linked employees, remove them or assign them to other locations.
- Select the checkbox next to the location.
- Click Run Action, then select Change Status.
- In the Select an Option field, choose Inactive.
- Click Run Action, then click Continue to confirm.
If you need to access the location later, search across your locations using Inactive as the status. From here you can make the location active again.