To receive a notification when a visitor or service provider selects you as a host on arrival, you will need to enable your visitor arrival notifications. You can also add up to two other employees and one non-employee to receive a notification when you are selected as a host.
- Click on your name at the top-right of the screen
- Select My Profile
- Select My Notification Settings from the left-hand menu
You can set up Email Push and SMS notifications from this section, both sections are identical in terms of setup and features. Notification options are set up at the location level by administrators, if you do not see one of the sections, it will be turned off in the location settings.
If you are set up to receive SMS notifications. The notification will first try to be sent via Push notifications for visitor and service provider arrival notifications. Push notifications do not incur any costs, and if they are unable to be delivered after 1 minute will revert to sending via SMS.
- To turn on notifications, select Yes next to the Send to Me option.
- (Optional) Select up to 2 employees in the WhosOnLocation account to receive notifications when you are the host.
- (Optional) Enter the email or phone number of one non-employee to receive this notification.
- Click Save
You (and any nominated other recipients) will automatically receive notifications whenever you are selected as the host of a visitor or service provider upon sign in.