About our email communications
All users are advised of upcoming service outages and new feature releases in their OnLocation message inbox.
You can also subscribe to receive these messages by email. This could be useful if you log in intermittently and you don't want to miss any time-critical announcements.
You can choose to enable any of the following emails:
- Service and maintenance outages
- New feature releases
- Quarterly newsletter
Manage your subscription settings
To subscribe or unsubscribe from email communications:
- Click on your name in the header, then select My Profile.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu on the left side.
- Select Yes or No next to the service and maintenance, new feature, and quarterly newsletter settings.
- Click Save Subscriptions.