An access point is a physical place used to distinguish the location of a kiosk people can use to sign in and out of a location. For example, a main reception desk or counter, a warehouse entrance, a security gate, or a place associated with that location.
You can set up as many access points as your location needs.
Create a new access point
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Access Points & Zones from the left-hand menu.
- Click Create a New Access Point.
- Enter the Access Point Name.
- (Optional) Select the default zone.
- (Optional) If this access point connects to more than one zone, select the zones.
- Select Sign In/Out or Inter-zone as the Access Point Type.
- Click Save.
To edit the access point, click View next to the access point name and you will be taken to the setup screen.
To find out how to add an access point to your kiosk, check our Help article on sign in/out kiosk settings.