An access point is a physical place used to distinguish the location of a kiosk people can use to sign in and out of a location. For example, a main reception desk or counter, a warehouse entrance, a security gate, or a place associated with that location.
You can set up as many access points as your location needs.
Create a new access point
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Access Control Points & Zones.
- Click Create a New Access Point.
- Enter the Access Point Name.
- (Optional) Select the default zone.
- (Optional) If this access point connects to more than one zone, select the zones.
- Select Sign In/Out or Inter-zone as the Access Point Type.
- Click Save.
To edit the access point, click View next to the access point name and you will be taken to the setup screen.