WhosOnLocation can provide non-invasive in-app notifications to your Sign In/Out Managers to inform them when people sign in using a kiosk. This can be especially useful if you have multiple kiosks which are not in view of your reception or security offices.
These notifications appear as a green reminder in the bottom left-hand corner of the WhosOnLocation screen whenever an employee, service provider, or visitor signs in to using a kiosk in your location.
Sign In/Out Manager Visitor Arrival Alerts are automatically turned on when an employee is given the Location Manager User Role. You can manage these alerts (enable/disable them) from their profile.
1. Go to Tools > Locations
2. Click View next to the location yourSign In/Out Manager is set up in
3. Select Employees from the left-hand menu
4. Search for your Sign In/Out Manager
5. Click View next to their name
6. Select Employee Settings from the left-hand menu
7. Next to Sign In/Out Manager Visitor Arrival Alert select either Enable or Disable
8. Click Save