WhosOnLocation can provide non-invasive in-app notifications to your Sign In/Out Managers to inform them when people sign in using a Kiosk. This can be especially useful if you have multiple Kiosks which are not in view of your reception or security offices.
These notifications appear in a green box in the bottom left-hand corner of the WhosOnLocation screen whenever anyone signs in using a Kiosk at your location.
Sign In/Out Manager Visitor Arrival Alerts are automatically turned on when an employee is given the Sign In/Out Manager User Role. You can enable/disable these alerts from their profile.
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to the location your Sign In/Out Manager is set up in.
- Select Employees from the left-hand menu.
- Search for your Sign In/Out Manager.
- Click View next to their name.
- Select Employee Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Next to Sign In/Out Manager Visitor Arrival Alert select either Enable or Disable.
- Click Save.