Learn how to select a contractor member and assign them insurance policy owner rights. You must be a Contractor Administrator, Manager, or Co-ordinator to be able to access these settings.
To assign a member to policy owner:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Members from the menu on the left.
- Search for the member and click View next to their name.
- Select the Organizations option from the menu on the left.
- Click Organization Roles.
- Select Insurances, then click Close.
- Click Save and Exit.
The contractor is now classed as a policy owner for any insurance policies setup against their organization’s profile.