In this article we show you how to add an insurance policy to a Service Provider Organization’s Profile. You must be a Service Provider Administrator, Manager, or Co-ordinator in order to add policies.
There are several attributes associated with a Policy. Some are required (mandatory) and some are opt-in.
- Policy Type (required)
- Name of Insurer/Underwriter
- Policy Reference
- Policy Value
- Policy Expires (required)
- Status of Policy (required)
Adding a Policy
- Navigate to Tools > Service Provider Manager.
- Select Organizations from the directory on the left side of screen.
- Search for the organization and select the green View button beside its name.
- Select the Insurances option from the directory on the left side of screen.
- Select the Add Insurance Policy button top of screen.
- This will display the Insurance Details Complete each field as per the policy evidence you have and select Save and Next.
- Review the Notification ‘Send’ Settings. By default this will display the Default Settings however you can make amendments for this specific Policy then select Save and Next.
- Review the Notification Recipients. By default this will display the Default Settings however you can make amendments for this specific Policy then select Save and Next.
- Upload one or more documents (e.g. the Certificate of Insurance) and select Save and Close.
- The Policy is now added and is linked the chosen service provider organization profile.
- Edit an Insurance Policy the record anytime – select the green view button
- View any changes made to the policy fields – select Logs
- Remove the policy – select Delete.