How it works
When you add a certification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the certification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the certification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
- Any supporting documentation.
You need to add the certification to your account before you can assign it to an employee.
Add a certification
To add a certification to an employee’s profile:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employees.
- Search for the employee, then click View next to their name.
- Select Employee Certifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Certification.
- Select the certification type, then choose the certification.
- (Optional) Enter the certification number.
- (Optional) Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory however Certification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s certifications if dates are not applied.
- Select the Verified checkbox to confirm that the certification has been checked. This field is only visible if you have verifier permission.
- (Optional) Drag a file from your computer into the document box, or click the box and select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The certification is now added to the employee’s profile. You can view the certification to update it, view logs for any changes to the certification record, and remove the certification.