How it works
When you add a certification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the certification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the certification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
You need to add the certification to your account before you can assign it to an employee.
Add a certification to an employee's profile
To add a certification to an employee’s profile:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employees.
- Search for the employee, then click View next to their name.
- Select Employee Certifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Certification.
- Select the certification type, then choose the certification.
- (Optional) Enter the certification number.
- Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory however Certification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s certifications if dates are not applied.
- Click Save & Next.
- (Optional) Click Select File, then select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The certification is now added to the employee’s profile.
You can view the certification to update it, view logs for any changes to the certification record, and remove the certification.