Once your Account Owner has enabled the WolPass Add-on, you will need to assign the WolPass Manager user role to employees you want to be able to access this section. You need this user role assigned before you can activate or edit the WolPass but you do not need the user role to send a WolPass.
To assign a user role:
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Use keyword search to find the user you want to assign WolPass Manager rights to.
- Click Manage Roles next to their name. You will now see the roles that can be assigned to this user.
- Select the checkbox next to WolPass Manager.
- Select either global or limited access:
Global – the user can create and enable a WolPass for any location in the account
Limited – the user can only create and enable a WolPass for the location(s) you nominate here
- Click Assign Roles.
The user is now assigned WolPass Manager rights. The next time they login they will be able to access WolPass Management from their home screen.