Once your Account Owner has enabled the OnPass add-on, you will need to assign the OnPass Manager user role to employees you want to be able to access this section. You need this user role assigned before you can activate or edit the OnPass but you do not need the user role to send an OnPass.
To assign a user role:
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Use keyword search to find the user you want to assign OnPass Manager rights to.
- Click Manage Roles next to their name. You will now see the roles that can be assigned to this user.
- Select the checkbox next to OnPass Manager.
- Select either global or limited access:
Global – the user can create and enable an OnPass for any location in the account
Limited – the user can only create and enable an OnPass for the location(s) you nominate here
- Click Assign Roles.
The user is now assigned OnPass Manager rights. The next time they log in they will be able to access OnPass Management from their home screen.