Lone Worker Questions
When service providers and/or employees sign in to a location you can ask them to define:
- Which area or zone they are working in? and/or
- Expected duration onsite? and/or
- Are you working Alone? and/or
- Who their Safety Operator is? and/or
- What is your purpose of visit?
Of course you don't have to activate all of these questions but the combination of responses forms a powerful data set that can be leveraged to create Lone Worker triggers (see next article) that will keep nominated people like Safety Operators in the loop as to the location and whereabouts of Lone Workers as well as alerts and updates if they are overdue.
Lets look at how we set up these questions above for service providers and/or employees. Click next article