If you have kiosk question rules set up, you will need to ensure you enable photo capture for each kiosk using rules.
If you are using the location defaults for your kiosk, and not custom rules, you can enable photo capture for the kiosk in Sign In/Out Questions.
Set up photo capture
If you have custom rules set up for a kiosk, you will need to enable Photo Capture in these rules.
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks.
- Click View next to the kiosk.
- Select the Question Rules tab.
- Click View next to the rule to enable photo capture.
- Select the Visitors, Contractors, or Employees tab, then select the Photo Capture sub-tab.
- Select the Activate checkbox.
- (Optional) Select the Required checkbox to make photo capture mandatory.
- (Optional) Select the Answer Share checkbox if you want the visitor or contractor's photo included in the Arrival Notification to their host.
- Click Save and Close.
Photo capture will be activated and required for any selected person type. To print the photo on to badge passes, enable the photo option on your badge pass template.