Learn how to enable photo capture for each kiosk set up in a location. This is only required if you've used question rules in this kiosk's settings. You must have the Administrator user role to access these settings.
If you have kiosk question rules set up, ensure you enable photo capture for each kiosk.
If you are using the location defaults for your kiosk, you can enable photo capture for the kiosk in Sign In/Out Questions.
Set up photo capture
If you have custom rules set up for a kiosk, you will need to enable Photo Capture in these rules.
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks.
- Click View next to the kiosk.
- Select the Question Rules tab.
- Click View next to the rule to enable photo capture.
- Select the Visitors, Contractors, or Employees tab, then select the Photo Capture sub-tab.
- Select the Activate checkbox.
- (Optional) Select the Required checkbox to make photo capture mandatory.
- (Optional) Select the Host notification checkbox if you want the photo included in the arrival notification.
- Click Save and Close.
Next step: If you need guest photos printed on your badge passes, enable the photo option in your badge pass template.