If you have kiosk question rules set up, you will need to ensure you enable photo capture for each kiosk using rules.
If you are using the location defaults for your kiosk, and not custom rules, you can enable photo capture for the kiosk in the Questionnaire Manager.
Set up photo capture
If you have custom rules set up for a kiosk, you will need to enable Photo Capture in these rules.
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks from the left-hand menu.
- Click View next to your kiosk.
- Select the Question Rules tab.
- Click View next to the rule to enable photo capture.
- Select the Visitors, Service Providers, or Employees tab, then select the Photo Capture sub-tab.
- Select Activate.
- (Optional) Select Required to make photo capture mandatory.
- (Optional) Select Answer Share if you want the visitor or service provider's photo included in the Arrival Notification to their host.
- Select your Photo Capture Frequency.
- Click Save and Close.
Photo capture will be activated and required for any selected person type. To print the photo onto badge passes, enable the photo option on your badge pass template.