Before you start
Install the Dymo 450 or 450 Turbo printer onto the receptionist’s PC or kiosk following the install guide that comes with your printer.
Update your printer settings
Set the Dymo printer preferences to match those of the badge pass template you set up:
- On the receptionist’s PC or kiosk, go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Dymo 450 printer, then select Printing Preferences.
- Set Orientation to Landscape.
- Set Page Order to Front to Back.
- Select Advanced.
- Set the Paper Size to match the template you set up in your WhosOnLocation and make sure the same labels are installed in the printer. Your options are:
Dymo 101 x 54mm (3.976” W x 2.126” H) then set Paper Size preferences to be 99014 Shipping or 99014 Name Badge Label
Dymo 70 x 54mm (2.755” W x 2.126” H) – set Paper Size preferences to be 99015 Diskette
TEMPbadge 70 x 54mm (2.755” W x 2.126” H) time-expiring label – set Paper Size preferences to be 99015 Diskette
- Set Graphics Print Quality to 300 x 300 dots per inch.
- Set Print Quality to Text Only.
- Set Print Density to Light.
- Select OK, then exit the Control Panel.
To complete the setup of your printer, make sure you configure your web browser's printing settings so your badge passes print correctly.