About the report
Once your induction courses are sent to your learners, you will want to track information about those courses.
Induction reporting has information on who has completed what course and when. Use the search field to find specific courses, learners and track course expiry dates.
Search filters include:
- Course learners
- Induction course
- Inducted (status of induction)
- Expires between
- Keyword search
- Contractor only: Status, location access
Accessing the report
To access induction reporting:
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Select Induction Reporting from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Induction Course from the search field.
- Select whether you want to see learners who are inducted or not inducted.
- Add any other specifications in the search fields.
- Click Search.
The report will generate with the filters selected in the search fields.
There are many fields you can add to your induction report. Use the View Columns button to display more information:
- Name - The name of the learner.
- Organization - The organization of the learner. If the learner is an employee, it will show as the name of the MRI OnLocation account.
- Date Started - The date and time the learner clicked past the first page on the induction course. Available for eLearning courses only.
- Date Inducted - The date and time the learner passed the induction course.
- Expire/Renew - The date the induction course needs to be renewed.
- Course Name - The name of the selected induction course.
- Type - The type of induction course.
- Status - The current status of the learner. For contractors, this can be Active, Pending, Inactive, or On-Hold, depending on their account.
- Course Renew - The time between renewals for this induction course.
- Course Learners - The type of learners for the course, employees, contractors, or both.
Export the data
Before exporting, set the filters, generate your report, and then select the type of export you want to perform. There are two export options: export report and export results.
The information that is exported when using this option includes:
- Name – The name of the person who has attempted the course.
- Organization – The organization the person is from. If they are an employee, it will show your account’s organization name. If they are a contractor, it will show their contractor organization.
- Date Inducted – The date they passed the induction course.
- Expire/Renew – The date the induction course will expire and needs to be renewed.
- Course Name – The name of the induction course.
- Type – The type of induction course, either online, internal, or external.
- Status – The status of the course at the time of reporting.
- Course Renew – How often the course needs to be renewed.
- Course Learners – The type of people required to sit this course, either employee, contractor, or both.
This is all the information available in the report in OnLocation.
You can export your report as either a CSV or PDF file. Exporting as a CSV file will include all information and can be edited in external software. Exporting as a PDF will export only what information is currently displayed in OnLocation.
The export results option is only used for eLearning inductions as these are the only inductions used to track answers in OnLocation.
This option will export all the information from the report plus the results of each question asked in the induction course. The questions are displayed as column headers with the option selected under this. Whether it was the correct or incorrect option is included in the cell with the option selected. If a person had their induction course passed manually, no results show in these fields.