Learn how to grant a user the Induction Manager user role. You need the Administrator user role to access these settings.
There are three levels of the induction manager user role that can be assigned to users:
- Global Induction Manager – Can create, edit, and delete courses for any location, and access induction settings and reporting.
- Limited Induction Manager – Can create, edit, and delete courses for specified locations only, and access induction settings and reporting.
- Invite Only – Can invite users in specified locations to take induction courses. Cannot make changes to induction courses, or access induction settings or reporting.
Assign the user role
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Search for the employee you want to assign a role to.
- Click Manage Roles next to their profile.
- Select Induction Manager.
- Select the level of access and locations if required.
- Click Assign Roles.
If the user does not yet have access to WhosOnLocation, follow the steps in this Help article on Granting Employee Access.