There are three level of the induction manager user role that can be assigned to users:
Global Induction Manager – Can create, edit, and delete courses for any location, and access induction settings and reporting.
Limited Induction Manager – Can create, edit, and delete courses for specified locations only, and access induction settings and reporting.
Invite Only – Can invite users in specified locations to sit induction courses. Cannot make changes to induction courses, or access induction settings or reporting.
Assigning User Role
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Search for the employee you want to assign a role to.
- Click Manage Roles next to their profile.
- Select Induction Manager.
- Select the level of access and locations if required.
- Click Assign Roles.
If the user does not yet have access to WhosOnLocation, follow the steps in this Help article on Granting Employee Access.