The second step when setting up a kiosk is the Kiosk Mode.
Select the Mode tab.
Your kiosk can support the signing in and out of visitors, employees, and/or service providers (contractors).
You may not see Service Providers as an option as this is an Add-on that may not be activated for your account.
Select the specific people types to self sign-in and out using the kiosk.
1. Visitors: When enabling visitors as a people type to use the kiosk any person can arrive on-site and sign in as a visitor and select their host. However we also offer several opt-in options.
- Pre-registered Visitor's Only: When visitors arrive on site you can prevent those who have not been pre-registered from signing in. In this instance a random, unannounced, visitor will be able to enter their name but if it is not listed as a pre-approved pre-registered visitor with an approved host, they will be presented with a screen displaying a message like: "You do not appear to have a scheduled meeting today - we apologize for any inconvenience. Please report to reception for assistance". You can customize this message if you enable this option.
- Photo Capture for Visitors: Enable this if you wish to capture the visitor's photo when they sign in. To learn more about Photo Capture setup go here
- Visitor Label: Designate the label template this kiosk should use when printing visitor labels. You can learn how to setup Badge Pass Templates here.
- Enable Host Badge Pass Authorization: Host Badge Pass Authorization strengthens your site security and ensures only 'authorized' visitors are granted access to your site. When a visitor signs-in using this kiosk and selects their host, the host will receive their visitor arrival notification but their visitor badge pass will not be printed until their host authorizes it. The host must go out to the kiosk and authorize the printing of the badge pass once they confirm the visitor is an authorized person there to see them. You can learn more about Badge Pass Authorization here.
- Visitor Greeting: Select the visitor Welcome Greeting that is presented to visitors at the end of their sign-in proces on this kiosk. You can learn more about setting up Welcome Greetings here.
2. Employees: When selecting employees as a people type to use the kiosk you are presented with one option:
- Photo Capture for Employees: Enable this if you wish to capture the employee's photo when they sign in. To learn more about Photo Capture setup go here
3. Deliveries: When selecting Deliveries as a Person Type, the Deliveries tab appears for you to input the settings.
4. Service Providers: When selecting Service Providers as a people type to use the kiosk you are presented with several options:
- Photo Capture for Service Provider: Enable this if you wish to capture the Service Providers photo when they sign in. To learn more about Photo Capture setup go here
- Service Provider Label: Designate the label template this kiosk should use when printing Service Provider labels. You can learn how to setup Badge Pass Templates here.
- Service Provider Greeting: Select the Service Provider Welcome Greeting that is presented to Service Providers at the end of their sign-in proces on this kiosk. You can learn more about setting up Welcome Greetings here.