Learn how to create a copy of an induction course. You need the Induction Manager user role to access these settings.
If you need to create an induction course that has similar content to an existing one, you might like to clone a course. Once you've created the duplicate, you can update the settings to meet the new course's exact requirements.
To clone a course:
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Click Clone next to the course, then click Confirm.
- Next to the cloned course, click Settings.
- Rename the course.
- Update the content or settings.
- Click on the status next to the course. If it's an internal or external course click Activate, or if it's a WOL eLearning course, click Publish.