About the role
The Visit Request Authorizer user role is responsible for approving visit requests where they are not the selected host. The role can be assigned to multiple people in your organization.
There are two permission levels:
- Global - users can manage all visit requests for all locations in your account irrespective of whether they are the designated host.
- Limited - users can manage visit requests for a specific location in your account irrespective of whether they are the designated host.
Once a visit request is created, a user with the Visit Request Authorizer user role can edit the visit request and change visitor details, approve or deny the request, or request another time and date. Once the visit request is approved, it will be added to the pre-registered list.
Assign the user role
To assign the user role:
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Find the person you wish to assign the role to.
- Click Manage Roles next to the user’s name.
- Scroll down and select Visit Request Authorizer.
- Choose the permission level: Global Visit Request Authorizer or Limited and then select the relevant locations.
- Click Assign Roles.