How it works
Set up deliveries on your kiosk so your delivery agent can select the recipient for the package and provide details without having to sign in.
The delivery recipient will receive a notification letting them know their delivery has arrived, and the delivery agent will receive on-screen instructions.
The Deliveries tab will only show if you have selected it in the kiosk Mode tab. It will not appear for inter-zone kiosks.
To access deliveries for existing kiosks:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks.
- Click View next to your kiosk.
- Select the Deliveries tab.
There are four sections to the delivery settings: delivery types, additional information, delivery agent instructions, and delivery agent instructions.
If you'd like to set up notifications for deliveries, this can be done in the Notifications tab.
There are four default options for delivery types: Parcel(s), Mail, Flowers, and Food. You can remove any of these by clicking the x in the option box. And you can add any new options by typing in the field.
A delivery agent using deliveries will choose one of these when entering details into the kiosk and this information will be sent to the recipient.
This section gives you the ability to add additional fields to be answered when an item is being delivered. These are used in less common circumstances and are optional extras:
- Sender - The person or company that has sent the delivery.
- Tracking Number - The tracking number listed on the package.
Information captured from additional fields will be included in the Deliveries Reports.
Delivery agent instructions
You can customize a different message for four different types of deliveries:
- Single Person - Signature Required - The delivery recipient will be notified and a signature is required for the release of the delivery.
- Multiple People - Signature Required - The multiple people recipients will be notified and there isn't any specific person required to collect, but a signature is required for the release of the delivery.
- Single Person - Signature Not Required - The delivery recipient will be notified but there is no signature required so the delivery could be left by the delivery agent.
- Multiple People - Signature Not Required - The multiple people recipients will be notified and there isn't any specific person required to collect, there is no signature required so the delivery could be left by the delivery agent.
There is a default message for all delivery types to ensure that instructions are always given to the delivery agent. This is a very generic message and we highly recommend customizing this for your specific location.
These settings are in the Layout tab of the kiosk settings. From here you can change the wording and colors of the Delivery button on the kiosk.
The Delivery button will appear in the bottom-center of the kiosk screen unless it is the only option, in which case it will replace the Sign In and Sign Out buttons:
- Deliveries Name - The wording displayed on the Delivery button on the kiosk. You may want to customize this depending on your region, but you will want all delivery agents to use this without explanation required.
- Delivery Button Color - The main color of the Delivery button.
- Delivery Text Color - The color of the text on the Delivery button.
Once you have finished customizing your Delivery button, click Preview Kiosk to see how it looks on a full screen.
The screen may slightly change appearance depending on the size of your screen and your background images.