- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Brivo integration.
- Click Settings.
- Select Sites from the left-hand menu.
The number of unassigned sites (if any) will display in a red bubble next to the Sites option.
The matched sites will determine the available access points that doors can be matched with and where people are signing into and out of in your MRI OnLocation reporting.
Assign Brivo site to a location
- Click Assign next to Brivo a site.
- Select the location in OnLocation.
- Click Assign.
If required for your setup, you can assign multiple sites to one location.
If you want to unassign a site completely, you will need to redo the setup wizard and leave it in the pool of available sites.
Enabling visitor syncing will automatically add visitors when pre-registered or signed in using OnLocation to Brivo. Pre-registered guests can sign in using an OnPass or a badge pass with a QR/barcode. Both options will open doors controlled by Brivo in their assigned groups.
To set up visitor syncing:
- Click Config next to a site.
- Select the type of QR/barcode your door readers can scan from the available options: QR Code, Barcode 39, or Barcode 128.
- Click Update Selection to select the Brivo groups.
- Click Save.
Your visitors will now be able to access the assigned door groups.
For visitors to open Brivo doors, the doors will need a QR/Barcode reader. This feature will not work on RFID scanners.
Qscan scanners from International Barcode (IBC) work with most Brivo setups to easily scan QR Codes and Barcodes. They have a range of scanners for different setups:
- Qscan Outdoor- Durable scanner for outdoor access control systems
- Qscan Indoor- Default scanner for internal access control systems
- QscanT- Mountable scanner for use on turnstiles
- Qscan Mini- Compact scanner for smaller kiosks and turnstiles