To manage the matching of users in Brivo to employees and contractors in WhosOnLocation:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Brivo integration.
- Click Settings.
- Select Users from the left-hand menu.
All users in Brivo will be listed, the number of unassigned users (if any) will display in a red bubble next to the Users option.
Users with the contractor group in Brivo will be listed in the Contractors tab. All other users will be considered employees and listed in the Staff tab.
- Brivo Name – the name of the user in Brivo.
- Assigned – the person in WhosOnLocation they are matched with.
- Groups – the user’s groups in Brivo.
- Sync Status – the indicator of whether the user was synced successfully:
- Duplicate - There was another record using the same unique identifier in the data source. This record was not imported.
- Failed - The record was not imported due to an error with the data.
- Imported - A new employee was added in WhosOnLocation or Brivo with this data.
- Not Changed - The record in WhosOnLocation matched the person in your Brivo.
- Pending - Is still processing.
- Skipped - A rule stopped this record from being imported.
- Updated - The record in WhosOnLocation or Brivo was changed to match the data from the master database.
Match a Brivo user to a WhoOnLocation profile
To match a Brivo user with a person in WhosOnLocation
- Click Assign next to a Brivo name
- Search for the WhosOnLocation person, then select their name.
- Click Assign.