Once you have connected Alcolizer with MRI OnLocation to record breath test results, you can set up triggers to deny access and/or send notifications when someone returns a negative breath test result.
These are recommended settings. You can adjust these to fit your organization’s requirements as required.
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Triggers.
- Click Create a New Trigger.
- Enter a Name.
- Set the Status to Active.
- Select a Trigger Event based on who you are breath testing. If multiple people types, you will need to set up multiple triggers.
- Click Next.
- Click Create a New Rule using either section.
- For a no alcohol tolerance, select Alcolizer – Breath Test Result > greater than > 0. Adjust this to meet your requirements.
- (Optional) Add any other rules you want to narrow when this trigger will activate.
- Click Next.
- Click Create a New Action.
- To deny access, select Deny Access – Deny Access to a Person from the drop down.
- Enter the Style, Title, and Message to be displayed on screen using the placeholders to create dynamic content, e.g. the person’s name.
- To send a notification to relevant people, click Create a New Action
- Select Notification: Send an Email or SMS.
- Enter the Recipient(s).
- Enter the Subject and Message using the placeholders to create dynamic content, e.g. the person’s name.
- Click Save & Close.
The trigger will activate when alcohol is detected to your set level, and the person denied access to your location.