Citizen printers use 100mm(w) x 50mm(h) labels printing in a landscape format. For more information on what labels to use, please see your Citizen printer supplier. The Citizen printer can only print from Windows devices.
There are two steps to installing your Citizen printer:
- Set up the hardware and drivers.
- Configure the paper options in printing preferences.
Set up hardware and drivers
To complete this step, use the setup instructions provided with your printer. You can download the appropriate drivers from the Citizen Website.
Configure paper options
- On your Windows device, go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Citizen printer.
- Select Printing preferences.
- Under Stock, select Edit.
- Set Label Size to:
Height - 100.0 mm
Width - 50.0 mm
- Click OK.
- Set Orientation to Portrait.
- Select the Stock tab.
- Set Post-Print Action to Cut.
- Set Occurrence to After Every Page.
- Click Apply then OK.
- Right-click the Citizen printer and select Printer properties.
- Select Print Test Page.
The page should print with TEST in the top-left corner. If it is cut off at all, adjust your physical paper feed position in the printer.