Supported printers and labels
OnLocation supports one Bluetooth printer - Brother QL-820NWB.
The only labels that are supported are:
If you try any other labels, they will not print.
Pair your printer to your iPad
Before starting, turn on Bluetooth on both the printer and iPad.
To pair your printer:
- Open the OnLocation Kiosk app.
- Tap the settings icon in the top-right corner, then select Kiosk Settings.
- Enter your PIN.
- Set Print badge passes? to Yes.
- Tap Pair Bluetooth Printer.
- Select your printer.
- Tap Return to Kiosk.
If your Brother printer isn't available for selection, the iPad and printer have not paired correctly. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPad and connect the printer.
Issues printing labels
If you are having issues printing your labels, please check:
- The type of labels you are using. The default labels that come with the printer are not supported.
- That the printer is selected in the OnLocation Kiosk settings.
- What happens when you select Test Print Label.
- Check that you have the latest version of iOS and OnLocation Kiosk installed.
- Try printing from the Brother application Brother iPrint & Label (Apple App Store).