The SOS reports include information on who sent the alert, from where, when, and who received the alert and how.
To access the SOS reports:
- Go to Reporting > SOS Reports.
- Select the location where the alert was sent from or select All Locations
- Select the Event Status
- Click Search.
- Created - Date and time the SOS alert was activated.
- Location - The location the person was signed into when they sent the alert. If they were not signed in, this will be their home location.
- Status - Whether the SOS alert has been closed, is still open, or if the report has been archived.
- Activated Notifications - How many people were notified that the SOS was activated. Click on the hyperlink for further details.
- Deactivated Notifications - How many people were notified that the SOS was deactivated. Click on the hyperlink for further details.
- Created By - Who sent the SOS alert.
- Closed By - Who marked the SOS alert as closed.
- Geolocation - Where the alert was sent from. Click on the yellow pin to view the location on a map.
- Total Time - How long the alert was active for.
Export the report
Click Export PDF Report next to an event to export the event details.
This will include all of the details listed on screen, excluding the geolocation, and details of all of the alert recipients.