The kiosk sign in/out widget is a QR code that is displayed on your phone's home screen. It is available on iPhones running on iOS14 or more recent and comes in two sizes. The QR code is unique to each OnLocation Mobile user.
The widget is a useful option for organizations that use OnLocation Mobile but have not allowed their employees or contractors to sign in/out using the app.
If your organization has allowed sign in/out, use the add the sign in/out widget instead.
Add the widget to your home screen
- From the home screen, touch and hold an empty area until the apps move.
- Tap the Add icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down the app list, then select OnLocation.
- Swipe across until you see the kiosk widget, choose the size, then tap Add Widget.
The widget will now show on your home screen. Use it the next time you need to sign in/out using a kiosk.
Sign in/out with the widget
- Tap Sign In or Sign Out on the kiosk.
- Hold the QR code on your phone up to the kiosk camera.
- Complete any additional sign in/out questions.
Remove the widget
- Touch and hold the OnLocation Mobile kiosk sign in/out widget.
- Tap Remove Widget.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.