How it works
When you add a certification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the certification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the certification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
The certification must have been added to your account before you can assign it to a contractor.
Add a certification to a contractor's profile
To add a certification to a contractor member’s profile:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Members from the menu on the left.
- Search for the contractor, then click View next to their name.
- Select Certifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Certification.
- Select the certification type, then choose the certification.
- (Optional) Add the certification number.
- Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory, however, Certification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s certifications if dates are not applied.
- Select Save & Next.
- (Optional) Click Select File, then select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The certification is now added to the contractor's profile.
You can view the certification to update it, view logs for any changes to the certification record, and remove the certification.