Use the insurance report to view the insurance policies for your contractor organizations. You need the Contractor Manager user role with Administrator permission to access all the information in this report.
How it works
View a report showing the details of your contractor organization's insurance policies. The report can be exported in CSV or PDF format.
For each insurance policy, the report contains the following fields:
- Name of Insurer
- Start Date
- Date Expires
- Organization Status
- Policy Number
- Policy Value
- Notice 1 (expiry notification set up)
- Notice 2 (expiry notification set up)
- Notice 3 (expiry notification set up)
- Documents attached (Yes/No)
Run the report
To run the report:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Insurance Report from the menu on the left.
- Use the filters to customize the data that's displayed onscreen. Filters include insurance type, insurance status, expiry date, contractor status, location access, and keyword search.
- Click Export Report. The exported report will contain all of the data in the report, the filters are not applied.
- Select Export as a CSV file or Export as a PDF file.
- Open the file on your computer.