Use the insurance report to view the insurance policies for your contractor organizations. You need the Contractor Manager user role to access this report.
How it works
View a report showing the details of your contractor organization's insurance policies. The report can be exported in CSV or PDF format.
For each insurance policy, the report contains the following fields:
- Name of Insurer
- Start Date
- Date Expires
- Organization Status
- Policy Number
- Policy Value
- Notice 1 (expiry notification set up)
- Notice 2 (expiry notification set up)
- Notice 3 (expiry notification set up)
- Documents attached (Yes/No)
Run the report
To run the report:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Insurance Report from the menu on the left.
- Use the filters to customize the data that's displayed onscreen. Filters include insurance type, insurance status, expiry date, contractor status, and keyword search.
- Click Export Report. The exported report will contain all of the data in the report, the filters are not applied.
- Select Export as a CSV file or Export as a PDF file.
- Open the file on your computer.